Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mostly Bloopers/ Feeding Therapy Update

1# Mostly Bloopers/ Feeding Therapy Update.
Advertisements

VDO of Mostly Bloopers/ Feeding Therapy Update

Mostly Bloopers/ Feeding Therapy Update Tube. Duration : 14.07 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Occupational Therapy School. This is what happens when I try to vlog when Augustine is around... he steals the show!! I do EVENTUALLY talk about where he is in is Occupational Feeding Therapy BUT it takes awhile!! I made this video for Jovanna who asked me how Augustine's Feeding Therapy was going in my "Finished Basement Tour at New House". Go and leave her a comment and tell her I sent you :) Jovanna: www.youtube.com
View Related articles related to Occupational Therapy School. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Mostly Bloopers/ Feeding Therapy Update.


No comments:

Post a Comment