Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wimba Customer Spotlight : William Penn School District

#The Best Wimba Customer Spotlight : William Penn School District.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Wimba Customer Spotlight : William Penn School District

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm pleased to gift Video on Schools For Occupational Therapy. i would like it to block my sisters. and the public. data that is useful. with your friends. Wimba Customer Spotlight : William Penn School District, which I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. Wimba Customer Spotlight : William Penn School District Tube. Duration : 4.08 Mins.

Students with Special Needs Improve their Grades and even Graduate with Wimba Based in PA, William Penn School District has one passion: to engage all staff, parents and members of the larger community as "Champions for Children" to assure a positive atmosphere for learning in which all students can achieve high academic standards. During this video, faculty and students discuss how Wimba's collaborative learning environment helps K-12 students excel. "Wimba allows me to reach those students that otherwise we'd lose." -Cynthia Hyland, MEd, Distance Educator, William Penn School District Cyber Academy "My grades definitely improved," said Richard Giffins, a 12th grader enrolled in the Cyber Academy who contemplates joining the Army or attending college after he graduates in June 2008. "I like Wimba because it gives me different ways to learn. I'm more of an audio guy -- I'd rather hear it than read it. Hearing my teacher gives me more of an explanation and a better feel for what I'm learning. Wimba attacks all your senses; you can hear, see, and feel what you're learning. Wimba is a foolproof classroom." Cynthia Gaines, a fellow senior in her second year at the Cyber Academy who hopes to attend either Temple University of Norfolk State to study to study physical therapy, added, "Today we did an activity in Algebra and I got to work with all my classmates. I don't feel isolated."
View Related articles associated with Schools For Occupational Therapy. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Wimba Customer Spotlight : William Penn School District.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment